Saturday 7 March 2009

Milton Keynes Bowl


Today was 20 KM (12 1/2 miles) around Milton Keyns bowl and a hard head wind. There is me in the picture im the one in front. today was a good ride I know I got laped once but that's part of cycling and racing.

Today's first ten of twenty laps was not as easy as the last ten but I finished and not last may I add. After I got droped by the main group there was some one else who got droped as well and I waited for him to catch me and we worked together until the main group laped us and we got on the back then after a lap I got droped but the person I was with got droped before me; also after I was droped for the second time I just went as fast as I could and finished second from last which was a good improvement over last week because last week I got lapped twice (but not last then either). So I would say to day was a good day in the saddle and I hope next week will be better.

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment